INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to the effect of the Regulation UE 2016/679 concerning the protection of physical persons
with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data
The company MARELLE SPEDIZIONI SRL, address Via Donica 37/bis 37/ter – 56029 – Santa Croce sull’Arno (PI) – tax code and Vat number 01942940501 (following “owner”), as the data controller, informs you, on basis of art. 13 of Regulation UE n. 2016/679 (following “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of Treatment
The owner will process personal identification data (i.e. name, surname, business name, address, telephone number, e.mail, bank and payment details, such as “personal data” or most simply “data”) informed by you during contract conclusions for professional services.
2. Purpose of Treatment
Processing of personal data provided is aimed only to:
- execution of commercial contract;
- fulfillment of obligations under the laws related to the contractual relationship;
- handling of contract, for instance relationships with agents, representatives, clients and/or contractors;
- eventual professional external cooperations for fulfillment of obligations under the laws;
- protection of contractual rights;
- marketing activity through dispatch of promotional and advertising material concerning products and services similar to those object of existing commercial relationship;
- activities not mentioned in previous points but nevertheless concerning undermentioned commercial contract.
The legal basis of the processing is the existing commercial relationship or contract as well as the explicit consent.
3. Treatment methods
The treatment of your personal data is realized by means of operations mentioned at art.4 n.2) of GDPR and exactly:
collection, registration, organization, retention, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, utilization, interconnection, stoppage, communication, deletion and distruction of data. Your personal data are subject to treatment both papery and electronic and/or automated.
The owner will treat personal date for necessary time to fulfill the purposes mentioned above and however for full duration of existing contractual relationship.
4. Scope of communication and access to data
With reference to purposes mentioned at point n.2, data could be communicated to possible external agents (when necessary mentioned as “External Person in charge of Treatment”):
5. Data transfer
- business / administrative consultancy studies
- banks for handling of receipts and/or payments;
- financial administrations or public institutions in fulfillment of regulatory obligations;
- companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights;
- agents or commercial representatives;
- clients and/or contractors under the contract;
- employees and collaborators of owner;
- other companies (professional offices, consultants, etc) which handle outsourcing activities on account and behalf of owner.
Personal data are stored on server in Italy, therefore internal to European Union. It is however understood that the Owner, whenever necessary, will transfer the server even extra-EU. In this case, the Owner guarantees that the transfer of data extra EU will be in compliance with applicable legal provvisions.
6. Rights of interested person
In your quality of interested person, beyond the right to propose claim to control Authority, you have the following rights, which can be asserted by specific request to Owner of treatment.
Art. 15 – Right of access
The interested person has the right to obtain from Owner of treatment the confirmation whether treatment of personal data referring to him are in progress or not and in this case, to obtain the access to personal data and to the informations concerning the treatment.
Art.16 – Right of amendment
The interested person has the right to obtain from Owner of treatment the amendment of wrong personal data without unjustified delay. Taking in consideration the purpose of treatment, the interested person has the right to obtain the integration of uncomplete personal data, even by supplying an integrative declaration.
Art. 17 – Right of deletion (right to be forgotten)
The interested person has the right to obtain from Owner of treatment the deletion of personal data that concern him without unjustified delay and the owner of treatment has obligation to delete the personal data without unjustified delay.
Art.18 - Right to limit the processing
The interested person has the right to obtain from Owner of treatment the limitation when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
Art. 20 - Right to data portability
- the interested person contests the exactness of personal data, for the necessary period to Owner to verify exactness of such personal data;
- the treatment is illicit and the interested person opposes to deletion of personal data and asks its use to be limited;
- even if Owner does not need them at the end of treatment, personal data are necessary to the interested person for assessment, practice or defense of rights in court;
- the interested person has apposed to treatment as per art. 21, par. 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
The interested person has the right to receive his concerned personal data in structured format, of common use and readable from automatic device, supplied by a treatment owner and has the right to transfer such data to another treatment owner without impediments from the data controller who supplied them.
In the exercise of own rights concerning portability of data as per par. 1, the interested person has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from an owner to the other, if technically possible.
Art. 21 – Right of opposition
The interested person has the right to oppose anytime, for reasons connected to his particular situation, to processing of concerned personal data as per art.6, par.1, letter e) or f) including profiling on the basis of these provisions.
Art.22 - Right not to be subjected to automated decision making, including profiling
The interested person has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or which significantly affects his person in a similar way.
7. Exercise of rights
Rights cas n be exercised anytime by sending:
8. Owner, responsible and appointees
- a registered mail with return receipt at the company headquarters;
- an e-mail to address firstname.lastname@example.org
The Owner of treatment is MARELLE SPEDIZIONI SRL address Via Donica 37/bis 37/ter – 56029 – Santa Croce sull’Arno (PI).
The updated list of responsibles and appointees of treatment is kept at company’s headquarters
Download in pdf file format